Our year at a glance
Without you, we are nothing. Our work wouldn't be possible without everyone in Team Young Lives.
To our legendary supporters, partners, staff, volunteers and the incredible young cancer patients, and their families, we help – CLIC Sargent is only amazing because of you. Thank you. We’d particularly like to thank these special people, who really had us covered last year.
To find out just what an impact you helped us make last year, we asked three of the people we support – Kaiser, Seren and Vicky – to share their stories, and how we made a difference.
Our impact in numbers
If you’re after some solid stats about our impact, look no further! Last year, we:
- Supported 7,010 children and young people with cancer, and their families
- Got 3 government policies changed, helping families get the support they need
- Gave 5,303 grants totalling over £1 million, supporting young cancer patients, and their families, to cope with cancer costs
- Welcomed 1,213 families to our Homes from Home
- Created 294 individual school healthcare plans, to give young cancer patients a smoother transition back into education.
Our Annual Report and Accounts 2017/18
For a more in-depth look at all we achieved last year, have a read of our Annual Report and Accounts.
Looking for more?
Wow, you really want to find out about us. Below are links to our annual report and accounts for the last five years – dive in!