Dress up, jump out and fly for young lives against cancer by taking part in a Santa Skydive. As part of this challenge, hundreds of...
Chiltern Challenge 2019
When: Saturday 27th July 2019 - Sunday 28th July 2019
Where: Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
Chiltern Challenge – brand new for 2019. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern’s famed hills. It is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you. Join Team CLIC Sargent to help us fight for young lives against cancer.
The Chiltern Challenge is a circular route and will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You will take on three of the South’s most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames.
You can walk, jog or run three different distances: 100K, 50K, or 25K on this challenge, with the option of spreading it out over 2 days.
Action Challenge will be there all the way offering full support and hospitality to that winning medal.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Whether you take part as an individual or part of a team, we will support you from sign up to the finish line. Here are some perks:
- Two day full ‘daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Walk, jog or run at your own pace
- Join as individual or team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Training guides and app to help you prepare
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
And if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising.
- Full Challenge: £15 registration fee / £595 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £10 registration fee / £395 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £5 registration fee / £245 minimum sponsorship target
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge: £99 registration fee / £299 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £64.50 registration fee / £199 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £39.50 registration fee / £119 minimum sponsorship target
Save 10% by booking with us
Save 10% on your registration fee exclusively with CLIC Sargent when you use the discount code: CLIC10
Please note: You will need to raise the minimum sponsorship amount above depending on your distance. We require 50% of your fundraising target 6 weeks before the challenge (15 July 2019) to secure your place.
These events are organised by Action Challenge. CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official charity partner for each event throughout 2019. Find out more on the Action Challenge website.
Need some more convincing?
If you would like further information please contact Sports and Challenges Manager, Emma Macdonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about event location
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
Henley-on-Thames, UKGet directions
The London Winter Walk is back for January 2019 - bigger and better than before! Kick start your year with a cool 20K and join...
London SE16 2EH, UK