The Great South Run is the UK’s leading 10 mile event. This renowned race takes in the iconic sights of the Historic Dockyard and the...
Cotswold Way Challenge 2019
When: Saturday 29th June 2019 - Sunday 30th June 2019
Where: Bath, BA1 2LX
The Cotswold Way Challenge provides a stunning setting for this testing challenge – with some fantastic views en-route and tough hills in between! Over 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels will take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham. Rise to the challenge for Team CLIC Sargent!
The Cotswold Way Challenge provides a stunning setting for this testing challenge – with some fantastic views en-route and tough hills in between! Over 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels will take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham.
The Cotswold Way Challenge starts by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on this epic journey. You can walk, jog or run three different distances: 100K, 50K, or 25K on this challenge, with the option of spreading it out over two days. Action Challenge will be there all the way offering full support and hospitality to that winning medal.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Whether you take part as an individual or part of a team, we will support you from sign up to the finish line. Here are some perks:
- Two day full ‘daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Walk, jog or run at your own pace
- Join as individual or team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Training guides and app to help you prepare
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
And if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away!
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising.
- Full Challenge: £15 registration fee/£595 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £10 registration fee/£395 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £5 registration fee/£245 minimum sponsorship target
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge: £99 registration fee/£299 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £64.50 registration fee/£199 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £39.50 registration fee/£119 minimum sponsorship target
Save 20% on your registration fee
- 10% off as standard as CLIC Sargent is a partner charity
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: CLIC10
Please note: You will need to raise the minimum sponsorship amount above depending on your distance. We require 50% of your fundraising target six weeks before the challenge (18 May 2019) to secure your place.
These events are organised by Action Challenge. CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official charity partner for each event throughout 2019. Find out more on the Action Challenge website.
Need some more convincing?
For further information please contact Sports and Challenges Manager Emma Macdonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about event location
Marlborough Buildings, Bath BA1 2LX, UKGet directions
Trick or treat yourself to this 15km themed walk in London. Show us your best outfits and join in the fun for the spookiest walk...
Station Approach, London SW6 3UH, UK