Dress up, jump out and fly for young lives against cancer by taking part in a Santa Skydive. As part of this challenge, hundreds of...
Mount Kilimanjaro Trek
When: Thursday 20th June 2019
Where: Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest freestanding mountain in the world and also the highest mountain on the African continent at 5896m, is a magnet for trekkers and climbers the world over and one of the most impressive treks charity events can offer. Scale this mighty mountain and help raise funds for young lives against cancer.
This is a tough trek in the world of charity challenge events and takes us along the beautiful Machame route that approaches Kilimanjaro from the south, allowing gradual acclimatisation to the altitude and an excellent chance of reaching the summit. A tough but spectacularly rewarding route. On reaching the summit you will feel a sense of overwhelming achievement, a truly unforgettable charity challenge.
- Trekking 5,895m, way above the cloud line.
- Conquering the highest free standing mountain in the World
- Reaching the summit by moonlight and watching the sunrise.
To find out more, read or download the events brochure:
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £449 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £4,100 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £2,050 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
For alternative dates, please visit the official Global Adventure Challenges website.
We have various dates in 2018 and 2019 to choose from:
- Sign up now – 11 October – 21 October 2018
- Sign up now – 20 June – 30 June 2019
- Sign up now – 19 June – 29 June 2019
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or would like any more information please contact our Events team on 0845 602 4770 or email@example.com.
More about event location
Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Mount Kilimanjaro, TanzaniaGet directions
The London Winter Walk is back for January 2019 - bigger and better than before! Kick start your year with a cool 20K and join...
London SE16 2EH, UK