The Great South Run is the UK’s leading 10 mile event. This renowned race takes in the iconic sights of the Historic Dockyard and the...
South Coast Challenge 2019
When: Saturday 31st August 2019 - Sunday 01st September 2019
Where: Eastbourne Sports Park, Eastbourne, United Kingdom, BN21 2UF
The South Coast Challenge – take on some of England’s finest scenery. Over 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels will take on the dramatic challenge from Eastbourne to Arundel. Join Team CLIC Sargent!
The South Coast Challenge has a Beachy Head start, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups and downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100K amazing journey that you’ll never forget.
You can walk, jog or run three different distances: 100K, 50K, or 25K on this challenge, with the option of spreading it out over two days.
Action Challenge will be there all the way offering full support and hospitality to that winning medal.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Whether you take part as an individual or part of a team, we will support you from sign up to the finish line. Here are some perks:
- Two day full ‘daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Walk, jog or run at your own pace
- Join as individual or team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Training guides and app to help you prepare
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
And if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising.
- Full Challenge: £15 registration fee / £595 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £10 registration fee / £395 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £5 registration fee / £245 minimum sponsorship target
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge: £99 registration fee / £299 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £64.50 registration fee / £199 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £39.50 registration fee / £119 minimum sponsorship target
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with CLIC Sargent
- 10% off as standard as we are a partner charity
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: CLIC10
Please note: You will need to raise the minimum sponsorship amount above depending on your distance. We require 50% of your fundraising target 6 weeks before the challenge (20 July 2019) to secure your place.
These events are organised by Action Challenge. CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official charity partner for each event throughout 2019. Find out more on the Action Challenge website.
Need some more convincing?
If you would like further information please contact Sports and Challenges Manager Emma Macdonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, or simply want to know more about taking part in this challenge, please get in touch!
More about event location
Eastbourne Sports Park, Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Eastbourne BN21 2UF, UKGet directions
Trick or treat yourself to this 15km themed walk in London. Show us your best outfits and join in the fun for the spookiest walk...
Station Approach, London SW6 3UH, UK